Subhan Allah (God is Great). The hectic speed of completing projects to chase payments really tested my patience these past weeks. Just when I was ready to call it quits, the talk with my CEO changed my perception of things. I am still unsure as to where I stand but open communication did go a long way (thanks, R). A sign? Perhaps.
Was a tad disappointed that my sideline business could not pick up speed due to cash flow. My partner said I looked distracted, like I have alot on my mind. Its true, I do and thanks for your patience, CK.
Bush got re-elected and am wondering how will that impact the economic climate of Asia. Was silently rooting for Kerry, although it could be a blessing in disguise as Kerry practises 'protectionism' and that would spell trouble for alot of countries that benefitted from the outsource business Bush advocates. Arafat is critically ill. Insya Allah (God Willing) he will get a miracle recovery if that is God's will.
A couple of special people celebrated their birthday this week. Sent them my well wishes. Unfortunately, one just read my e-greeting and not reply to say thanks! (at least now I know the state of our 'friendship').
Will focus on the next 9 days of crucial Ramadhan and devote my time to prayers. After that will seriously think about diving at Similans with CY in Dec. Stay tuned as I update this blog soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment